This event is part of Pamperfest.
Pampered Mom Shopping Expo
May 10, 2019 5-11pm
Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel, 1160 Thorn Run Rd, Coraopolis, PA 15108
This event has been formatted to provide FUN, PAMPERING, and CELEBRATION of SURVIVORS for everyone who attends! Men and women are welcome!
Attend the FREE admission Pampered Mom Expo to enjoy shopping with vendors from 5-11pm.
Schedule a massage and other pampering sessions in our pamper suites. Plus $7 drink specials when you register online and hourly 50/50 winners picked by the Hot Men of Pamperfest.
LipSense - Nicole Kelly
ColorStreet - Judith Aiello
Paparazzi - Carla DeChellis (2)
Origami Owl - Michele Wilcox (2)
Mary Kay - Michele Wilcox (2)
Snap Jewelry - Shannan Katanick
Ruby Ribbon - Bianca Roofner (2)
Avon - Casey Mansmann
Norwex - Chris Blank
Vendor space is available!
Click here for a vendor application.
Vendor price: $50 per table space
Click her for our ONLINE APPLICATION
Pampered Mom Expo - vendor app - 19.pdf
Size : 135.572 Kb
Type : pdf
All interested vendors must read: Rules of the Show
- No tents are permitted for set up.
- Maximum display height is 6’6”.
- All boxes, cartons, trash, coats, and inventory should be stored out of sight.
- Early teardowns are NOT permitted. Vendors doing so, are not permitted to do any future shows through Miller Promotions.
- NO “Hawking” or standing/sitting outside booth.
Important vendor information:
- Exhibitor’s booth must not interfere with adjacent exhibits, extend into the aisle in any way, or occupy any space other than the specific rented size.
- Exhibitors are solely responsible for unloading, erection of display, and removal of exhibit.
- The show promoter, the Embassy Suites, and all of its agents are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged, merchandise of exhibitor. The Gift and Craft Expo(s), Miller Promotions, and any of its coordinators and agents, will not be liable for refunds or any other liabilities whatsoever for the failure to fulfill this contract due to reasons of the enclosure in which the show is produced, being before, or during the show is destroyed by fire or any other calamity, act of God, public enemy, strikes, ordinances, or legal authority, or any other act beyond the control of the coordinators which make it impossible to hold the show.